CURRENT ROLES: Sam Tsima is the CEO & Executive Coach at COMETSA GoC International (Pty) Ltd; and a Senior Council Member of the Southern African German Chamber of Commerce & Industry
TRAINING DONE: Carl Duisberg Gesellschaft (Cologne, Germany); Kuehne & Nagel Luftfracht GmbH (Frankfurt International Airport); Lufthansa German Airlines Air Cargo Centre (Frankfurt International Airport); Siemens AG (Cologne, Germany); Commercial Administration Trainee - C.A.T.S (Mannesmann Demag Pty Ltd, RSA).
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP: Forbes Coaches Council; Institute of People Management (IPM); Institute of Directors in Southern Africa (IoD); Southern African Society for Cooperative Education (SASCE); Institute of Management & Leadership (IML); Professional Certified Coach (PCC) at the International Coach Federation (ICF); Registered Coach at the Coaches & Mentors of South Africa (COMENSA); The Association of Black Securities and Investment Professionals (ABSIP)
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: Board Member - Southern African Society for Cooperative Education (SASCE); Vice-President Stakeholder Relations - Institute of People Management (IPM) South Africa; CEO & Project Consultant (Dr Richard Maponya Institute), Programme Manager (GIBS, University of Pretoria); Regional HR Director Sub-Sahara Africa (Motorola SA Pty Ltd); CoE Manager Diversity Management (Sasol Ltd); Group Consultant Employment Equity & Diversity Management (Absa Bank); Commercial Administrator & Head of Training (Siemens Ltd); Break Bulk Administrator (Kuhne & Nagel Airfreight Pty Ltd);
QUALIFICATIONS: Current student toward Masters in Executive Coaching at Ashridge Executive Education (HULT International Business School); Bachelor of Commerce - BCom (University of South Africa, UNISA); Diploma in German language (Diplom Deutsch - SGD); Diploma in Practitioner Coaching (DIPC The Coaching Centre - TCC); Industriekaufmann (IHK, Germany); Sport Management (Allenby College); Sport Psychology (Intec College); Youth Development Through Football (YDF, GIZ);and Basic Soccer Coaching Certificate (South African Football Association, SAFA).
- Board and Directorship Development: Make sure that the chairpersons, directors, boards of directors and managing directors of public entities, community-based organizations, public benefit organizations (PBOs), development organizations, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and non-profit companies (NPCs) are developed to perform their tasks in a professional manner.
- Administrative Support Development: achieve the highest level of professionalism in delivering administrative support for public entities, community-based organizations, public benefit organizations (PBOs), development organizations, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and non-profit companies (NPCs).
- Capacity Development: to conceptualize, design and deploy programmes, services, and solutions focusing on the following areas: Capacity Research & Development, International Exchange, Personality Development, Public Leadership Development, and Education Capacity Development
- Music, Film, Art, and Culture Development: to conceptualize, design and deploy programmes, services, and solutions focusing on the following areas Community Organizations, Research & Development, Film, Artists, Festivals, Development Organizations, and Academic Institutions.
- Sports Development: to conceptualize, design and deploy programmes, services and solutions focusing on the following areas: Sport Development Academies, Sport Research & Development, Sport Forums, Sport Facilities, Sport Consultants, Village & Township Development Sport Clubs, and Sport Development Resource Mobilization
- Early Childhood Development: source funding for the early childhood organizations, projects and programmes; support development of human capital in the early childhood education sector; partner with other organizations that support early childhood development initiatives; collaborate with the providers of the early childhood sector; introduce child development through sports interventions and programmes at the various Early Childhood Centres; run Early Childhood Centres of Excellence in the communities; lobby and influence Government on Early Childhood Policy Development; conduct and/or support research work in Early Childhood Development; conduct Early Childhood Development benchmarks with other countries and international organizations.
Social Services Development and Support: to help people to move away from overdependence on social grants and services, where they can do so; augment the public and private social services by mobilizing, sourcing and coordinating additional resources for good courses; source and coordinate funding to support social services programmes; restore dignity to those who are solely dependent on social services; lobby and influence government policy makers on social services matters; contribute to capacity development in the social services sector; partner with government agencies to ensure quality service delivery; promote public private partnerships in the social services sector; contribute directly to bettering living conditions of the destitute people; assist people in transitioning out of over dependence on social services and grants; support the shelters, old age homes, and similar structures in the communities; mobilize volunteers to augment the government social services initiatives; conduct and/or
- coordinate research work and benchmarks in the social services sector; provide internship opportunities for the students studying social sciences; facilitate social services exchange programmes between South Africa and other countries
- Spiritual Services Development and Support: coordinate spiritual enrichment programmes; coordinate seminars, services, workshops, dialogues, and conferences on spirituality; source and coordinate funding for spiritual development programmes and projects; run regular spiritual sessions and services; invite spiritual leaders from diverse backgrounds to conduct sessions and services; promote and support spiritual music and artists (individuals and groups); promote and encourage collaboration among diverse spirituality formations
- Retired Professionals Development and Support: make sure that knowledge is transferred from retired to the young professionals and leaders; create the opportunity for the retired professionals to share their expertise and wisdom with the younger generations; sustain the health of the retired professionals through mind activation programmes; build a sense of belonging and self-worth; source international assignments for retired professionals; source and coordinate funding to support the Retired Professionals Volunteer Programme; coordinate and host joint Forums between the retired and young professionals
- “RENEWAL” Sectors Development: encourage young people to consider taking academic studies in the “RENEWAL” sectors; provide internship opportunities for the students from the universities, colleges and academies; facilitate exchange programmes between South Africa and other countries; lobby and influence government policy makers on “RENEWAL” sectors; contribute to capacity development in the RENEWAL” sectors; partner with government agencies to ensure development of the “RENEWAL” sectors; and foster Public Private Partnerships in the “RENEWAL” sectors. “RENEWAL” = Renewable Energy, Electrical Energy, Nuclear Energy, Environment Management, Water Conservation, Agricultural Development, Land and Mineral Reform.
- Women Development and Empowerment: identification, organization, holding, and funding of development and empowerment events, programmes, and projects for women
- Youth Development and Empowerment: identification, organization, holding, and funding of development and empowerment events, programmes, and projects for the youth
- Heritage and Legacy Preservation: research, design, develop, and implement programmes to preserve the culture, heritage, and legacy of the society for the current and future generations
- Development Funding: sourcing, management, and distribution of funds from internal and external sources to support development programmes, projects, events, and activities.
- Helping Professionals Development and Support: further and continuous development and empowerment of helping professionals like coaches, mentors, advisors, facilitators, psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, therapists, and community workers serving the non-profit making organizations and communities.
- Members and Volunteers Support: secure funding, services, products, programmes, events, and projects and establish strategic partnerships on behalf of the members and volunteers of COMETSA Friends & Supporters Club NPO.